17.10.10

Initial Designs


More experimentation with the triangle repeats. I think this is becoming more successful because the line works really well together. The more I cut it up the less obvious it looks which I like. Although I still think my technique is too logical. Its very clear how I came about this design. So I will need to try a different approach.
As well as this, I believe that layering the image at different opacities has created a sense of depth and intrigue so different to my previous designs. I will continue this method of working and try to add a bit more colour into it. At the moment it also looks a but normal so will need a focal point as well as make it wearable as a lady's scarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...